LEGOS INTO SANDSTONE WITH 3D PRINTING. I posted here on an art project by Jan Vorman which consists of plugging cracks in buildings in New York City with Legos. I have also posted several times, including here, on what is being accomplished with 3D printing. Now Legos, stone, and 3D printing are combined in one blog post. Here is a post by Ethan Siegel on the Starts With a Bang blog in which a video shows the use of 3D printing to integrate Legos into sandstone.
- ULYSSES S. GRANT—-A CIVIL RIGHTS PRESIDENT. (2)
- DANIEL MURPHY’S GREAT HITTING CONTINUES. (2)
- WELLS FARGO—OVER 1.5 MILLION UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNTS. (1)
- Nick: Meanwhile, it appears that all the employees terminated here were at as low a level as possible. Hard to...
- PEOPLE IN PANDA SUITS SOAKED IN PANDA URINE. (1)
- Nick: This reminds me of when Tanner, who worked at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans for a time, was explaining to me...
- THE PRECISE WORDS FOR DIFFERENT KINDS OF BOGS. (1)
- Dick Weisfelder: We just spent some time just off shore from Lewis in the Hebridies. An unseasonal winter-like storm...
- ‘WHAT IS A PLACEBO FOR DENTAL FLOSS?” (2)
- THE ROOMBA AND THE POOP. (1)
- Dick Weisfelder: A robot lawn mower, working on the random walk principle, mows our lawn in Sweden, even while we are...
- A LIMERICK ABOUT COMMUNISM BY AN HISTORIAN OF COMMUNISM. (1)
- Anonymous: Ha ha ha ,,, but seriously ,,, Wat destruction these evil doers left behind – comparable only to d...
- THE EFFECTS OF PLACEBOS ON PARTICULAR DISEASES. (2)
- Elmer: Why can’t statistical techniques be used to estimate a placebo “function” dependent on...