TRYING TO SING ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT”. Seeing the story about the little girl singing “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”, brought back memories. When we were first married, Mary Jane, knowing how much I would like to be able to sing, made an attempt to teach me. The song we selected was “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”, and she bought a Fisher-Price xylophone to help me with the pitch, and I practiced pretty diligently, both with the xylophone and when we walking together. It didn’t work, although we did a wonderful look from somebody when I got too loud on 14th St.
- COMPETING AT BAKING. (2)
- POETRY AND BASEBALL. (2)
- Nick: Correction! It’s @mornacale on Twitter. Slight typo.
- THE OLDEST FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE BEGINS ITS NEW SEASON. (1)
- THE ETIQUETTE OF EATING PEAS (COMMENT). (1)
- EATING PEAS WITH A KNIFE. (1)
- A MOSQUITO AND DNA. (1)
- HUNTERS IN THE SNOW (WINTER)—THE PAINTING. (1)
- ECONOMICS IS “A COLLECTION OF FUNNY STORIES ABOUT UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES”. (1)
- A BIZARRE BASEBALL RULE CHANGE IS IMPLEMENTED (COMMENT). (1)
- A BIZARRE PROPOSED BASEBALL RULE CHANGE. (1)
- “ŚMIGUS-DYNGUS”—A GOOD WORD FOR THE DICTIONARY GAME. (1)
- Nick: We’ve gotten a lot of joy out of a similar game called “Wise & Otherwise.” Instead of a...